Formats and lints a project using the dotnet-format tool
- (boolean): Doesn't execute an implicit restore before formatting
- (boolean): Run whitespace formatting. Run by default when not applying fixes.
- (string): Run code style analyzers and apply fixes.
- (string): Run 3rd party analyzers and apply fixes.
(string): A space separated list of diagnostic ids to use as a filter when fixing code style or 3rd party analyzers.
(array): A list of diagnostic ids to use as a filter when fixing code style or 3rd party analyzers.
- (array): A list of relative file or folder paths to include in formatting. All files are formatted if empty
- (array): A list of relative file or folder paths to exclude from formatting.
- (boolean): Formats files without saving changes to disk. Terminates with a non-zero exit code if any files were formatted.
- (string): Accepts a file path, which if provided, will produce a json report in the given directory.
- (string): Log all project or solution load information to a binary log file.
- (string): Set the verbosity level.
- (boolean): Formats files and saves changes to disk. Equivalent to setting --check=false.