NxDotnet Application Generator
Generate a dotnet project under the application directory.
- (string): The name assigned to the app
- (string): Add tags to the project (used for linting)
- (string): A directory where the project is placed
- (string): The template to instantiate when the command is invoked. Each template might have specific options you can pass.
- (string): Which language should the project use?
- (string): Which template should be used for creating the tests project?
(string): The name of the solution file to add the project to
(boolean): Should the project be added to the default solution file?
- (boolean): By default, if using webapi template, an additional library is scaffolded for swagger files. This skips that setup.
- (string): Determines if the project should follow NX or dotnet path naming conventions
- (boolean): If using a codegen project, use openapi-generator