Add a nuget reference to a .NET project
- (string): The project to which the reference is added.
- (string): Which package should be added?
- (string): The package version to add.
- (string): Adds a package reference only when targeting a specific framework.
- (string): The directory where to restore the packages. The default package restore location is %userprofile%.nuget\packages on Windows and ~/.nuget/packages on macOS and Linux. For more information, see Managing the global packages, cache, and temp folders in NuGet.
- (boolean): Allows prerelease packages to be installed. Available since .NET Core 5 SDK
- (string): The URI of the NuGet package source to use during the restore operation.
- (boolean): Adds a package reference without performing a restore preview and compatibility check.
- (boolean): Ignores single version principle for this package across all apps in the workspace